Friday, September 30, 2016

A Monster Refash

This refash is actually a no-sew! Woohoo! This is a quick and easy t-shirt refashion.
dscn0542I started with this awesome t-shirt that my roomie so kindly gave to me! I can't begin to tell you how bad I wanted a Monster shirt back in high school. I can't tell you how it took me 10 years to get one, but better late than never right?!
On to this t-shirt make over!
dscn0543I cut out the neckline.
dscn0544I cut a 5 inch slit in each sleeve.
dscn0545I cut 2 small pieces of black ribbon.
dscn0548
I used liquid stitch to 'stitch' the ribbon around the bottom hem of the sleeves.
dscn0549
After gluing the ribbon around the bottom of the sleeves I put a pin in it while it dried. When it dried it made  cool keyhole in the sleeves!
Phototastic-2016-09-26-19-19-20.jpg
Happy Refashioning!!!
Check out my stash of refashions on my blog: http://therefashstash.wordpress.com

2 comments:

I Can Work With That said...

I like the new sleeves and it's fun that you got the shirt you wanted in high school.
Chickie

jennifer elliott said...

Great job.

Jennifer, EOD