DID YOU KNOW? If you have two refashions ready, you could post one refashion now and could schedule the second refashion at a later time. When you start a new post, simply click on SCHEDULE -- located on the right under POST SETTINGS. A calendar should appear, and all you need to do is pick a date and time for your post to appear on the blog. Scheduling a future post is great for those times when you know you'll be away from your computer yet need to complete your monthly post as per the Posting Guidelines. If you have any questions, please email the editors at refashioncoop@gmail.com.

Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Neglected Skirt into Flirty Apron

My sister gave me a skirt she was finished with. I always liked the skirt when she wore it, but I am not really a skirt person.

I cut the skirt into halves, front and back. The front half I left unaltered.  The back half I cut into a bib, straps and pockets. I used every bit of skirt except the zipper.

Pretty easy refashioning, and I like the repeating pink color block. This once-neglected skirt will now get lots of use.



4 comments:

cfortin said...

Love the re-fashion and the colors. Nicely done.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

jennifer elliott said...

Adorable! Great job!

ziggee said...

nice.

Lovenicky said...

What a great idea! Thanks!